- All agendas must include "All glory to the hypnotoad" (adopted 2/4. 8 yea 2 nay)
- Meetings will be held every other week on Friday at 10:00am during Fall and Spring semesters, unless holidays force a rescheduling. (adopted 9/24. 10 yea 2 abstain. proposed by Ted)
- Quorum shall consist of 6 members of the CSGSA, including 2 officers. (adopted 9/24. 9 yea 3 abstain. proposed by Nick)
(adopted 2/4. 10 yea)
- Officers will be elected in the spring for the next school year.
- The elected positions are President, Vice President, and Grad Colloquium Coordinator.
- Secretary and Treasurer are appointed by the President in the fall.
- Nominations for positions are open from the end of spring break until the last meeting in April. Nominations will be sent to the secretary.
- Nominations must be accepted by the nominee in order for their name to appear on the ballot.
- Elections shall be announced at least two weeks in advance. If regular elections are not announced on or before the second-to-last meeting in April, elections will be held on the last meeting in April.
- The secretary is responsible for determining when the polls are open, and how ballots will be accepted.
- Elections shall be conducted using Ranked Choice Voting.
- Ballots will then be counted by the secretary, and winners will be announced.
- Ties shall be resolved using an appropriate random process such as a coin flip, die roll or random number generator.
- Ballots shall be made public after all are counted.
- Only votes that are cast for nominated candidates will count.
- All official CSGSA documents must be on the wiki and/or written in crayon.
- EE/CS (Keller hall) shall be referred to as "Borat Hall" in all CSGSA documents.